Terms & Conditions – April 5, 2017
Jim Hogan Consulting, LLC., Terms and Conditions for Credit Card Payments and Electronic Communications.
1. General (SEE IMPORTANT DEFINITIONS IN SECTION 2 BELOW.)
- These terms and conditions apply to all credit card payments made (whether online, by telephone, or in any other manner)t to JIm Hogan Consulting, LLC.
- These terms and conditions also apply to Electronic Communications(whether or not in connection with a credit card payment).
- By making a credit card payment to Jim Hogan Consulting, LLC, or by requesting Electronic Communications, you accept these terms and conditions.
- Jim Hogan Consulting, LLC may amend these terms and conditions at any time by posting the amendment on its website at least 30 days prior to the effective date of change.
2. Definitions – As used in these terms and conditions:
- “Jim Hogan Consulting, LLC,” ”we,” or “us” refers collectively to Jim Hogan Consulting, LLC. and all of its divisions,subsidiaries and affiliates.
- “You” means you, the customer.
- “Electronic Communications” means any electronic billing and payment communications sent by Jim Hogan Consulting, LLC to you or by you to Jim Hogan Consulting, LLC, such as online access to statements and emails relating to billing or payment, disclosures,notices and other communications regarding your Service (including,without limitation,
- Your billing statements notice of the posting of your electronic billing statements, annual
- Privacy notices and change-in-terms notifications.
- “Credit cards” includes both credit cards and debit cards.
4. Authorization – By entering your credit card information:
- You are stating that you are an authorized user of the credit card and that the associated information entered (account holder name, account number, billing address, etc.) is accurate.
- You authorize Jim Hogan Consulting, LLC to charge the amount you have requested to your credit card.
- If you set up automatic payments, then you authorize Jim Hogan Consulting, LLC to charge the amount due for the invoice being paid to the credit card.
- You also authorize Jim Hogan Consulting, LLC to return to your credit card any funds due to you by Jim Hogan Consulting, LLC resulting from use of this Service.
- For each transaction, in addition to the charge you have authorized, your credit card issuer and network may assess their customary transaction or handling charge, if any.
- If a charge is declined or reversed by the credit card issuer or network, you agree to pay us a service charge and to reimburse us for all reasonable costs of collection.Your credit card issuer may also assess its customary charge for such transactions.
6. Dishonored Requests for Payments
- If your credit card issuer or network does not honor an online payment transaction, then we have the right to charge the amount of any such transaction to your account or to collect the amount from you.
- If your credit card issuer or network does not honor an online payment transaction,we may terminate any or all Service, and we may cancel your right to participate in the online payment program.
6. Confirmation of Payment
- By clicking “Submit,” you are consenting to receive a one-time confirmation of the payment electronically to the email address you have provided to us.
- If you set up automatic payments, then you are consenting to receive a one-time confirmation of each payment electronically to the email address you have provided to us.
- Refund request must be made in writing (US Mail, UPS, FedEx or similar) or via Electronic Communication.
- Verified refund requests will be processed within 15 working days and made directly to the card presented for payment.
8. Any questions you may have concerning an online payment may be directed to the offices of Jim Hogan Consulting, LLC at Billing@JimHoganConsulting.net, or via phone at 404-907-0890. All rights Reserved